Maryland Capital Arthritis Walk (5/12/2012)
This is a FREE Event
We hope you will join us! To register or FAQ's please visit http://annapolisarthritiswalk.kintera.org Check-in begins at 7:30AM with the walk starting at 9:00AM. The Arthritis Foundation is asking the entire community to gather in Maryland's capital as part of a new national movement to build awareness regarding the nation's most common cause of disability - arthritis. Comprised of a three (3) mile walk route with a one (1) mile option, we hope you can join us! There is no registration fee; however, participants are encouraged to raise $100 to receive the new Let's Move Together t-shirt. Prizes are available for anyone who raises $250 or more. Dogs get arthritis too! Bring your dog and exercise to prevent and control canine arthritis in our Bark Zone. Bring the kids and spread awareness about juvenile arthritis in Kids Rheum, which features activities that make exercise fun! Enjoy free arthritis-related information and services including an Ask the Doc booth, neck/upper back massages and health screenings in the Health & Wellness zone. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Christina Alexander at email@example.com or 202-787-5337.
Tell a Friend about this Event!
Be The First To Comment On This Event!
This feature is only available to registered members.
Register for free today
to take full advantage of The Bay Net's features!
To Register: Click Here
Already a Registered Member? Log In Below:
Events At a Glance
No events for this day
- Summer Storytime. - [more]
- Free Small Local Business Enterprise (SLBE) Program - [more]
- St. Mary's County Fair Association indoor Flea Market - [more]
- Yard Sale (Indoor - Rain or Shine) - [more]
- Paddle Board Basics - [more]
- 5K Fun Run & Dog Walk - [more]
- Interview Skills One-on-One. - [more]
- Swap Meet 27th Annual - [more]
- Home Buying/Selling Seminar - [more]
- Jazz Festival Tickets Go On Sale - [more]
- Redeeming Life Ministries Community Fun Day - [more]
- Bike & Car Show Family Day Style - [more]
- Brain Games: Mahjongg, Scrabble & more. - [more]
- Bike and Car Show - [more]
- Crab Cake Festival!! - [more]
- FREE Children's Choir Concert & Silent Auction -PrinceFrederick - [more]
- Night Hike and Navigation - [more]
- Cinema on the Square - [more]