FAFSA Line By Line Workshop (1/26/2013)
This is a FREE Event
A Line by Line discussion of the "Free Application for Federal Student Aid" (FAFSA) the universally accepted financial aid application form will be offered on Saturday, January 26, 2013 at Huntingtown High School by Southern Maryland College Access Network (SoMD CAN)(Inclement weather date is February 9, 2013). This is an excellent opportunity to get answers to any questions you may have regarding the FAFSA, as well as gain an understanding of why certain questions are asked. SoMD CAN is a nonprofit organization that provides direct services to junior and senior high school students regarding the selection, application, and financing of higher education options. SoMD CAN also provides financial aid seminars to parents/guardians of high school students throughout the Southern Maryland region. This is a free event. All county high school senior parents/guardians are encouraged to attend. Please visit www.somdcan.org for further information or phone 410-474-0742.
Tell a Friend about this Event!
Be The First To Comment On This Event!
Events At a Glance
- Free Luncheon for First Responders - [more]
- VERA BRADLEY BINGO - [more]
- 2nd Dist. VFD&RS ALL YOU CAN EAT BREAKFAST - [more]
- Book Discussion. - [more]
- COSMIC Season Finale - [more]
- COSMIC and the Chesapeake Choral Arts Society announce their Spring... - [more]
- Benefit Concert for Home Team by Chesapeake Community Chorus - [more]