Creative Memoirs: Reinventing a Life. (2/13/2013)
This is a FREE Event
2:00-3:30pm. Join author and editor Elisavietta Ritchie as she encourages the art of creative memoir writing. Bring 12 double-spaced copies of your piece of memoir, 500-800 words, to work on and share with the group. Calvert Library Prince Frederick, 850 Costley Way, 410-535-0291 or 301-855-1862.
Tell a Friend about this Event!
Be The First To Comment On This Event!
Events At a Glance
- Troop 1785's Third Annual Fun Run/Walk - [more]
- Sunrise Yoga on the Wharf - [more]
- Sunrise Yoga at the Wharf - [more]
- 5K Run for Research - [more]
- Walk to End Alzheimer's in La Plata - [more]
- Walk to End Alzheimer's in Solomons - [more]
- Family Fun Walk & 5k Timed Trail Run - [more]
- SMMC All Ford Car/Truck Show - [more]
- Patuxent River Cleanup at Myrtle Point Park - [more]
- Playtime. - [more]
- Children's Makers Space. - [more]
- Popsicle Stick Bridges - Open Labs (formerly PaxSpace Kids) - [more]
- Teen Human Trafficking Awareness Event - [more]
- Patriot Classic Marching Band Competition - [more]