Story Category: Economy & Business »
Take Charge of Your Company's Hiring Needs with the Maryland Workforce Exchange
MARYLAND - 12/9/2010
Manage your entire hiring process at no cost on-line at your One-Stop Career Center or “24/7” via the Internet at www.mwejobs.com
• Reach today’s top talent to staff your job or business
• Gain maximum exposure for your job openings
• Get quick access to current economic and local job market data
If you are seeking to expand your business in Maryland, the Maryland Workforce Exchange allows you to:
• Create and manage your own recruitment strategy on-line through your own business folder
• Search the job seeker pool for potential candidates and track those that are referred to your job openings
• Create and maintain multiple job offerings
• Sign-up for workshops or business seminars offered in your community
• Access local economic and labor force data
• Find business and economic development resources to help your business grow
The Maryland Workforce Exchange has enhanced the services your business can receive from your One-Stop Career Center staff by enabling them to:
• Manage services provided to their business accounts
• Coordinate employer contacts and services
• Post and manage job offerings on behalf of business customers
• Create and manage workshops or seminars that are targeted to local businesses
• Develop customized labor market information materials
For more information, contact George R. Clark, Business Service Representative for
Tri County Council for So. Md. So. Md. Workforce Services at 301-880-2810 (office), 240-412-3602 (cell) or email email@example.com.
Be The First To Comment On This Story!
Send This Story to a Friend!