All CSM Campuses will open at 10:30 a.m. Friday January, 3
- Calvert County Government Offices and Circuit Court will open at 10:30 a.m., a two-hour delay. Liberal leave policy is in effect for county personnel. Employees must contact their supervisor to request liberal leave.
- Calvert County Public Schools Closed (Code Yellow for 12-Month Employees) Schools closed due to inclement weather for all students and 10 and 11-month employees. All emergency personnel report as usual. All other 12-month employees report up to 2 hours late (Code Yellow). Liberal leave is in effect. Employees must notify their immediate supervisor. Reminder to staff and parents when schools are closed all evening activities are cancelled.
St. Mary’s County
- All three St. Mary’s County Senior Activity Centers will open at 12 noon today. There will be no home delivered meals however meals will be served at the centers.
- NAS Patuxent River: OPEN WITH UNSCHEDULED LEAVE. Critical employees must report to work as scheduled. All other employees may take unscheduled leave, telework or leave without pay. Notify your supervisor of your intentions as soon as possible.
- All Recreation and Parks Before and After Care programs are cancelled. The Hollywood, Leonard Hall and Margaret Brent Recreation Centers and Gymnastics Center will open at noon. The Great Mills Swimming Pool will open at 9 a.m.
St. Mary’s County Government offices will open on time however Liberal leave is in effect for employees.
- St. Mary’s Transit System (STS) will operate its normal schedule.
- The Circuit and District Courts will open at 9:30 a.m.
- All Senior Activity Centers will be open at their normal times. Congregant and home delivered meals programs will be served and delivered as usual.
- NAS Pax River Morning Gate Update: Today, 3 JAN 14, the NAS Pax River Gate 1 will only have 2 inbound lanes open during the morning commute. Gates 2 and 3 will operate under normal ops for the morning commute.
- St. Mary’s County Public Schools is closed on Friday, January 3, 2014, with a Code 3 for employees. No employees
- All branches of the Charles County Public Library will open on time Jan. 3. Two-hour delay for staff. Staff should report at 10:45 AM.
- Charles County Government will be open normal business hours today, Friday, Jan. 3 with the liberal leave policy in effect for all non-essential employees. Essential employees are expected to report to work as scheduled.
The following facilities and/or services are closed or canceled today:
- Meals on Wheels program
- Lackey and North Point pools
- Nanjemoy Senior Center
- Waldorf Senior Center
- All Charles County Senior Center activities
- All Charles County Public Schools activities (Code Two for staff)
The following facilities and/or services have delayed openings or reduced hours today:
- Elite Gymnastics and Recreation Center (Opening at 8 a.m.)