These life hacks can make dealing with the upcoming winter weather a bit more bearable!
1) Putting kitty litter under your tires can help give you traction.
2) Socks aren’t just important for you anymore, but also for your windshield wipers. By covering them, they wont freeze to the windshield. It also helps the wipers last longer in winter months.
3) Spraying WD-40 or Pam Cooking Spray in the cracks of your car doors can prevent them from freezing shut.
4) Take an empty spray bottle and make a mixture that is 2/3 vinegar and 1/3 water. Spraying this on your car windows can help prevent ice from forming or can help to melt ice.
5) Spray your shovel with cooking spray to make shoveling easier.