- 1 Golden Yellow Cake or Favorite Chocolate Cupcakes recipe
- 1 (2 lb.) bag Domino® Confectioners Sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 6 to 8 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 package (14 oz.) shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup Domino® Granulated Sugar
- pink food coloring
- 24 large marshmallows
- 48 mini marshmallows
- mini candy-coated chocolates, assorted colors
- Prepare cupcakes according to recipe instructions. Before decorating cupcakes, make sure they have completely cooled; remove from muffin tins.
- In a large bowl, with electric mixer at low speed, combine sugar, butter, milk and vanilla. Beat at medium speed 1 to 2 minutes until creamy. If desired, add more milk until frosting is spreading consistency.
- Place 1 cup of frosting into pastry bag fitted with a small round pastry tip; set aside.
- Place coconut into a wide-rimmed bowl. Using a butter knife, or icing knife, spread frosting onto cupcakes. Roll tops of cupcakes in coconut to cover.
- In a small bowl, mix granulated sugar with 1 to 2 drops of pink food coloring; mix well.
- Using scissors, cut large marshmallows on a diagonal to form triangular bunny ears. Press cut side of each marshmallow into pink sugar to coat the inside of ears. With frosting in pastry bag, pipe two 1/2-inch strips of buttercream onto top of cupcake to adhere ears. Pipe a small amount of frosting behind each ear to secure them in place; cover piped frosting with additional coconut.
- Using scissors, cut mini marshmallows in half, crosswise, to make cheeks. Pipe small dots of frosting to attach cheeks, mini candy-coated chocolate eyes and nose.
- On the back of each bunny cupcake, add a mini marshmallow bunny tail to the center of the cupcake liner, adhering it with frosting.
See full recipe here: https://www.dominosugar.com/recipe/bunny-cupcakes