Three Oaks Center provides Critical Services for the Homeless
Lexington Park, MD – The Three Oaks Center is conveniently located in Lexington Park. Three Oaks Center exists solely to provide critical services for the homeless and those at-risk of homelessness in our community. The center’s principal offering is a variety of housing options (emergency, medical respite, permanent supportive for persons with disabilities and rapid rehousing). In addition, supportive services, when required, are provided to assist the homeless transition from poverty to self-sufficiency.
The service delivery system is spread among a division of populations with unique special needs – single women and men, families, homeless youth, medically frail, and veterans. To support all of these different needs the center is organized around three program departments–Crisis/Emergency, Long-term Supportive Housing and Veteran Services.
Three Oaks Center, with the support of many community human service partners, both nonprofit and governmental and the faith community, will serve approximately 1,400 of our citizens in the coming year. The numbers are staggering. They will serve…
• 860 Families (in excess of 400 children)
• 400 Single Men and Women (in conjunction with the WARM Program)
• 170 Veterans (and their families)
• 40 Homeless Youth (ages 18 to 24)
• 30 Medically Frail
Would you like to help?
• Volunteer your time, Call 301-863-9535 ext. 102 or email email@example.com.
• Donate food, linens (twin bed sheets and towels), and disposable diapers and other infant needs. We cannot accept used clothing.
• Donate money (go to threeoakscenter.org for easy instructions or mail to Three Oaks Center, Post Office Box 776, Lexington Park, Maryland 20653).
Thank you for helping us help the homeless.
Everyone at Three Oaks Center wishes you a happy new year and joyful holiday season.