Offices Closed Tuesday, July 4th
GLEN BURNIE, MD (June 28, 2017) — The Maryland Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Administration (MDOT MVA) will close all offices on Tuesday, July 4, 2017, in observance of Independence Day. All full-service Vehicle Emissions Inspection Program (VEIP) stations also will close. MVA’s ten self-service VEIP kiosks will remain open.
Customers are encouraged to Skip the Trip and visit www.mva.maryland.gov to conduct numerous transactions online, including:
• Vehicle Registration Renewals
• Identification Card Renewals
• Driver’s License Renewals
• Duplicate/Additional Registration Cards
• Replace Titles
• Change of Address
• Driving Records
• Temporary Registration
• Purchase License Plates
• Download & Print Specific Forms
• Get Information on Administrative Flag Fees
• VEIP Test Date Extension
For additional information, please log on to our website or call the MVA’s Customer Service Center at 1-800-950-1MVA (1682).