ST. LEONARD, Md. – Bay-CSS was proud to host a festive, safe and COVID-friendly holiday event for the community at Jefferson Patterson Park & Museum. On December 5th, Bay-CSS presented the Grinch (2018) to a sold out crowd, followed by a Christmas Story.
The Ruddy Duck Food Truck was present selling high quality, made-from-scratch options. Bay-CSS hosted a Hot Chocolate bar with fun add-ons for adults and children alike. Stay Tuned for another Drive-In Movie in the Spring!
This event was made possible by our generous sponsors and community businesses:
Jefferson Patterson Park & Museum, The Ruddy Duck Brewery & Grill, Community Bank of the Chesapeake, Klik Solutions, SMECO, Burchoil, Raines Restoration, Precise Systems, Wegmans, SPIRIT Fitness, The Capital Group, Chris & Janice Woherer, McConkey Insurance Agency, Puzon Associates, Terrapin Pharmacy, Kagan Stern, and Patuxent Wine & Spirits. -Thank you!
• “We had a very nice time at the (Drive-In) movie …. It was great fun, and a nice chance to get out and feel like we were doing something normal. Best of luck to you and your worthy cause!”
• “Thank you! My family had a GREAT time… it was a super fun event and we would totally attend again.”
• “It was fun to get out of the house! Hope you do it again.”
• “We had SO much fun at the event! Thank you!”
• “This area desperately needs these kinds of events and everyone I spoke with had a good time. Everyone was happy just to be there!”