The Maryland Insurance Administration, a state regulatory agency, will offer a variety of consumer materials on all types of insurance products from annuities to title insurance and health, auto and homeowners insurance. Trained staff will be available in Southern Maryland in June to answer consumer questions at the following locations:
• June 7, 2017, 12 p.m.- 5 p.m. at St. Mary’s County Library – Lexington Park Branch, 21677 FDR Boulevard, Lexington Park, MD.
• June 8, 2017, 8:30 a.m.- 4 p.m. at Talbot County Community Center – “Senior Summit 2017”, 10028 Ocean Gateway, Easton, MD.
• June 13, 2017, 11 a.m.- 3:30 p.m. at Charles County Housing Authority, 8190 Port Tobacco Road, Port Tobacco, MD.
• June 14, 2017, 8 a.m.- 6 p.m. at Charles County Courthouse – Center Parking Lot – “La Plata Farmers’ Market”, Washington Avenue and Charles Street, La Plata, MD.
• June 21, 2017, 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. at the Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay – “Eastern Shore Conference on Veterans: Serving Those Who Served”, 100 Heron Boulevard, Cambridge, MD.
“The Maryland Insurance Administration’s primary responsibility is to protect Maryland consumers and a part of that is providing education and letting them know we are here to help,” says Al Redmer, Jr., Maryland Insurance Commissioner. “In order to achieve this goal, we need to meet our consumers where they live, work and play. That’s why our representatives spend so many hours meeting with residents across Maryland. Each community is different and we learn a great deal through face-to-face communication.”
A schedule of agency outreach activities and consumer materials are available on our website, www.maryland.insurance.gov as well as by request and at various community events. Follow the Maryland Insurance Administration on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MDInsuranceAdmin.