LA PLATA, Md. – The new Board of County Commissioners, sworn in on Dec. 4, convened for their first meeting on Wednesday, Dec. 5. They reviewed the adopted budget calendar, approved 2019 calendar dates for Commissioner meetings, and reviewed current board procedures.
The Charles County Board of Commissioners’ next meeting is scheduled on Tuesday, Dec. 11. Open Session will begin in the Commissioners’ Meeting Room, with the following agenda:
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance
- Commissioners’ Comments
- Approval of Minutes of Wednesday, Dec. 5
- Tentative Agenda for Tuesday, Jan. 8
- Approval Items
- Briefing and Request for Approval: Deer Cooperator Permit
The Closed Session will begin at 9:30 a.m. in the Government Building Conference Room. All or a portion of this session may be closed pursuant to Section 3-305(b)(1)(8) of the General Provisions Article of the Annotated Code of Maryland. A portion of this session will include the Administrative function of the Board.
Commissioners will reconvene in Open Session in the Commissioners’ Meeting Room at 1 p.m.
- 1 p.m. – Request for Approval: Legislative Proposals for 2019 General Assembly Session
- 1:15 p.m. – Briefing and Request for Approval: Hazard Mitigation Plan
- 1:45 p.m. – Request for Approval: Charles County Safety Manual Procedures
- 1:55 p.m. – Work Session and Request for Approval: Board Procedures
Visit BoardDocs for detailed information on this agenda.
THIS AGENDA IS TENTATIVE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.