- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp (31-40 count), peeled and deveined
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Cook tortellini according to package directions, adding peas during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
2. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimpl cook and stir 2 minutes. Add garlic; cook 1-2 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink.
3. Drain tortellini & peas; add to skillet with shrimp. Stir in salt, thyme, pepper and remaining oil; toss to coat. Serve!
*** Photo provided by Taste of Home (tasteofhome.com).