LEXINGTON PARK, Md. — A family of seven lost everything after a fire in Lexington Park on Thursday, January 14 and now they need help to start over.
The fire happened just before midnight and video from the scene showed the home engulfed by flames.
Fortunately, Jason and Suzi Tuma, their five children, and their pets were not injured. However, their home and all of their belongings were destroyed. The families vehicles were also damaged.
Ms. Tuma posted photos of the fire in the early morning house of Friday simply captioned with. “Our house is gone. Everyone is safe.”
The Red Cross is assisting the family but they’ll need more help to get back on their feet. A GoFundMe has been created to assist the family start over with a goal of raising $10,000. Click here to contribute.