LEONARDTOWN, Md. – Beginning Monday, September 14, 2020, the St. Mary’s County Health Department (SMCHD) will expand appointment-free COVID-19 testing hours to Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. at the SMCHD Main Office in Leonardtown. Testing will continue to be offered daily at the SMCHD Harm Reduction Program Office in Lexington Park.
Leonardtown Office: Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
• 21580 Peabody Street, Leonardtown
• For assistance or accommodations, call ahead to (301) 475-4330
Lexington Park Office: Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
• 46035 Signature Lane, Lexington Park (co-located with U-Haul Moving & Storage)
• For assistance or accommodations, call ahead to (301) 862-1680
SMCHD COVID-19 Testing:
• Walk up for testing, parking is available
• No doctor’s order needed
• Free of Charge (no out-of-pocket cost, co-payment, co-insurance, etc.)
• Bring health insurance information and identification, if possible – Uninsured community members are welcome
Visit www.smchd.org/covid-19-testing for more information.
Who should get tested?
• Anyone showing signs or symptoms of COVID-19
• Close contacts (even if they do not have symptoms) of persons who have COVID-19
• Those attending events where social distancing is not maintained
• Anyone returning from out-of-state travel, particularly from areas with rising case rates
• Community members without symptoms (asymptomatic) may also get tested
Please visit the SMCHD website for local COVID-19 updates, data, and information at www.smchd.org/coronavirus.