Glen Burnie, Md – January 18, 2020 – The Maryland Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Administration (MDOT MVA) will close all branch offices and Vehicle Emissions Inspection Program (VEIP) stations on Monday, January 20, 2020 in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
MDOT MVA self-service VEIP kiosks, online services and 24-hour kiosks will still be available. Customers may conduct numerous transactions online at mva.maryland.gov, including:
• Duplicate/Additional Registration Cards
• Vehicle Registration Renewals
• Insurance Compliance Payments
• Identification Card Renewals
• Title Replacements
• Change of Address
• Driving Records
• License Plate Purchase/Replacement
• Temporary Registration
• Information on Administrative Flag Fees
• VEIP Test Date Extension
• Driver’s License Renewals and
• Substitute Stickers.
Customers are also encouraged to use the REAL ID Lookup Tool and Document Guide to learn their compliance status and make an appointment at www.mva.maryland.gov/odg to get REAL ID ready. All MDOT MVA offices and VEIP stations will reopen on Tuesday, January 21, 2020.