LEONARDTOWN, MD – NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Commissioners of St. Mary’s County will hold a Public Hearing on Tuesday, April 21, 2020, at 6:30 p.m. in the Commissioners Meeting Room, Chesapeake Building, 41770 Baldridge Street, Leonardtown, Maryland, 20650 to consider adoption of:
- Constant Yield Tax Rate
- LUGM Advertising Fee
- Recreation & Parks Activity Fund Fees
- Recreation & Parks Wicomico Golf Fees
- Seventh District VRS Rescue Tax
- FY2021 Recommended Budget
Public Hearings may be viewed on St. Mary’s County Government Channel 95 and YouTube. Citizens may listen to the Public Hearing by calling 301-579-7236; Access code: 963443.
Due to social distancing guidelines at this time, the public hearings will not be open to the public. Members of the press may attend. In lieu of appearance, comments may be submitted via:
- Written Comments via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: PO Box 653 Leonardtown, Md, 20650
- Call 301-475-4200 x 1234 to speak via telephone during the public hearing.
- Submit a 3-minute video clip to email@example.com from Thursday, April 2, 2020, at 8 a.m. thru Thursday, April 16, 2020, 5 p.m.
The Commissioners will consider all submissions at the Public Hearing and/or the seven (7) days following the Public Hearing.
Public Hearing Guidelines are subject to change. For more information, please call 301-475-4200.