LA PLATA, Md. – Community forum on criminal justice reform in Charles County continues on July 21, 2020 at 6 p.m. The County Commissioners will be holding these public meetings “virtually.” The public will be able to watch this meeting on Charles County Government Television (CCGTV) which airs on Comcast Channel 95 and Verizon Channel 10 or at www.CharlesCountyMD.gov. Residents without internet service can listen to the meeting at 301-645-0500. We appreciate your patience as we work to keep you, our residents, informed during this unprecedented public health emergency.
The public is invited to provide comments by choosing one of the following options:
• To speak during the July 21 Commissioner meeting, call 301-885-2779 on July 21 between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to register. Once registered, you will be called between 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. to testify. If you are not available when called, we will move to the next caller. Each speaker will be allotted three minutes.
• Provide a E-comment at www.CharlesCountyMD.gov/criminal-justice-reform from July 7, 2020 starting at 8:00 a.m. through July 21, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
• Call 301-645-0652 to leave a message at any time during the comment period designated above.
• Written comments will be accepted until Tuesday, July 21 and can be mailed to: Commissioners of Charles County, 200 Baltimore Street, La Plata, Maryland 20646.
• Residents with special needs may contact the Maryland Relay Service TDD 1-800-735-2258.